But, that was what happened.
I took my CNE 5 to 6 Update test today, and failed. Just barely, but still, I failed. I was just too stressed out about not haveing the money to take the test again, which I really can scrape together. And, I was worried about a recurring plumbing issue that I’m having a hard time resolving. I’ll give it one more shot before I call a plumber.
In the mean time, I’ve updated my Self Test Software quiz engine and tests for Novell’s 5 to 6 update. And, I’ll start studying again. I need to really bust my butt on this, though, because I only have until the end of October to get this done. *sigh* It’s gonna’ be a long month.